Syrian Refugee Fundraiser
25th September, 2015 by Squirrel Scramble
We had an amazing day fundraising for the Syrian Refugee crisis.
There’s a humanitarian crisis on the doorstep of Europe and immediate help is needed.
Many thanks to all who turned up on the day, all staff worked unpaid and all proceeds from Squirrel’s Scramble went into the fund, there were games, face painting and archery, we also had a raffle, with extremely generous donations from the likes of The Three Qs of Greystones, Rocks Jewellers of Grafton St., and Killruddery House and Gardens.
The Crepe Box was there to feed the hungry revellers and all proceeds were kindly donated.
In the end, we filled a large transporter van full of clothes, shoes, sleeping bags and tarps all brought to the local Topaz for delivery direct to the Syrian people.
And in total we made €1200 sent off to GOAL.
Thank you letter from GOAL
Many thanks to all our generous donators to the raffle, we couldn’t have done it without you!
Raffle Prize list:
- Box of wine (6 bottles)
- €50 voucher for Cycleplus, Greystones.
- Dr Coy’s Chocolate gift box
- An express organic facial at Holistic Harmony, Kilmacanogue.
- A course of lessons at the Brittas Bay school of Music, by Siobhan Kennedy
- Two prints from Original Irish art prints, Delgany by Gavin Beattie
- 3Q’s, Greystones dinner voucher
- Dinner for two at Tinakilly House, Rathnew. Thank you, Emily Morrissey,
- Forever Living Aloe Vera hamper to the value of €100
- Two family passes for Killruddery House and Gardens.
- Four family passes for Squirrel’s Scramble
- Perfect Card
- Charlesland Golf Club Green Fee
- Rocks Jewellers, Grafton St. – two jewellery gifts worth €50
- Full “Shellac” manicure set worth €100
- Willow Country Kitchens, Kilcoole voucher for a family meal
- Krafty Art cupcakes (2 sets of 6)
- Lucy’s Lounge of Rathnew hair voucher